Experience Cairo, the capital of Egypt with its immensely attractive history that you will surely fall in love with. It’s here where the Mummies have had the best influence on people and a city that represents both the Ancient and Modern day Egypt.
Welcome to Cairo! Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by our representative who will escort you to your designated hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Have a comfortable night stay at your hotel!
Have a delicious breakfast at your hotel in the morning, and proceed to visit the most frequently visited museum of the country, The Egyptian Museum. This museum is said to have over quarter million artifacts. The highlights of the tour are:
• Discover the treasures of the Egyptian Museum with an Egyptologist guide
• See the gold and jewelry that was entombed with King Tutankhamen
• Enjoy transfers between your hotel and museum in air-conditioned comfort
After your 4-hour tour of the Egyptian Museum is over, you will be then proceeded to a tour of the Bazaar Khan al Khalili. It’s one of the oldest bazaars in the Middle Eastern region dating back to 1382. The highlights of the tour are:
• Stop off at the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
• See the Church of St. Barbara and the Church of Abu Serga.
Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Return back to the hotel and have a comfortable night stay at your hotel!
Start your morning with a tasty breakfast and spend your day exploring the city. You can also choose from our alternative, optional full day private tour that take you the ancient sites of Egypt so that you can experience Cairo like never before. The highlights of the tour are:
• Visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus.
• Visit the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
• Ride a camel for 30 minutes around the pyramids.
• Lunch in a restaurant overlooking the Sphinx and the pyramids with set menu of grills.
Evening back to the hotel, overnight at the hotel.
Your tour concludes today. Spend your morning in the exploring the city of Cairo. Later, get transferred to the airport to board your flight back to your home country with memories and experiences from Egypt that you will cherish forever.