Experience the glamour, and adventure in Dubai with our 2 nights Dubai holidays package and enjoy your Dubai holidays in elegance. Inclusions like your Dubai visa, tours and hotel accommodation are made a part of your itinerary.
Only with Tabeer Tourism, you will be able to enjoy all the things to do in Dubai without leaving the city disappointed.
|CURRENCY||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES DIRHAM|
|BEST TIME TO VISIT||NOVEMBER TO MARCH|
|FLIGHTS TO DUBAI||EMIRATES AIRLINES
AL FANAR RESTAURANT AND CAFE (4.5*)
|TIME DIFFERENCE||GMT + 4|
|TRANSPORTATION||TAXIS, BUSES, CARS, METRO.|
|THEME||URBAN AND ADVENTURE|
|PLACES TO DINE||MAX’S RESTAURANT (FILIPINO CUISINE)
AL USTAD SPECIAL KEBAB (PERSIAN CUISINE)
BICE MARE (ITALIAN CUISINE)
DUBAI SHOPPING FESTIVAL (JANUARY-FEBRUARY)
ART DUBAI (MARCH-APRIL)
Meet our representative on arrival at Dubai and take a transfer to your hotel which is 20 minutes away from the airport. Check in at hotel and take good rest.
In the evening proceed to Dhow cruise with dinner. The highlights of the tour are:
• Get on board a traditional Arabian dhow, decorated with beautiful lightings and music. Enjoy the cruise down Dubai’s lovely Marina.
• You will be welcomed by a warm traditional snack of dates and Arabic coffee. Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery of both old traditional buildings and huge modern skyscrapers, in the night’s breeze, or an air-conditioned area – as you like.
• A buffet dinner will provide you with both continental and oriental food choices, in addition to a variety of beverages. Of course, music will be playing constantly.
After the cruise, return back to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
This morning, following breakfast, proceed for a half day Dubai city tour with an English speaking guide. The highlights of the tour are:
• Photo-shop at the famous landmark of Dubai
• visit the textile market
• Gold Souk (Shopping)
• Port Rashid and Dry-Docks
• Jumeirah Open Beach, Burj Al Arab Hotel (outside)
• Burj Khalifa photo stop, Jumeirah Palm Island, Atlantis Hotel, Dubai Marina, Sheik Palace and Bur Dubai Creek.
In the afternoon, head for the Dubai Desert Safari, which is a MUST to do in the city of Dubai.
The highlights of the tour are:
• Dune bashing
• Sunset photographic opportunity
• Camel Riding
• Sand board and quad bike available at additional charges
• Henna designing
• Arabic dress photograph opportunity
• Shisha smoking
• Unlimited refreshments
• BBQ dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
• Alcohol beverages available upon request for extra charge
• Belly dance show in accompaniment to Arabic music
You can also opt for a Burj Khalifa tour, if you wouldn’t want to go for Desert Safari.
After the safari, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
This morning, enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Later in the afternoon check out and board your flight back to your home country with a million of pictures and memories.