Best things come in small packages, isn’t it?
Everyone talks about boutique hotels, but what do we really know about them?
A boutique hotel is small in size yet has a very strong personality. It has its open independent attitude that makes it feel luxurious and not feel like a corporate hotel.
The best way to recognize a boutique hotel is the décor of the hotel that is modern with a cutting-edge. Their style runs in sleek and is extremely classy.
Boutique hotels convey a certain sense of a place that is quite fierce and usually reflects the location’s heritage. These hotels have lesser regulations than the bigger hotels which means that you could have a chance of staying with your furry little friend?
– This luxury hotel suite is one of the most stylist hotels in Switzerland.
– The four elements of life – air, water, earth, fire are well interpreted on every level of the boutique hotel.
– Each of the suites of the hotel that is divided into 16 of them, are dedicated to each of the element, resulting in four unique kinds of mood.
– The red fire room – offers warm welcome; The brown Earth room – rest & relaxation; The sunny yellow – brightens the mood and The blue water – are more like spas.
– This grand hotel was built on the first airfield of Paris from where hot air-balloons were to take off, in 1982.
– It consists of 49 spacious rooms that are individually decorated and have their own story.
– The hotel also has an impressive Library Bar, a Michelin star restaurant, a beautiful summer terrace and an extensive spa with steam rooms and beauty parlors.
– It is a 46 rooms luxurious boutique hotel and is located opposite to the Royal Palace.
– It is simple yet a classy hotel that promotes calmness and simplicity.
– Lydmar isn’t a rigid look neither to grand, but promotes ease of freshness with a contemporary classical look with a tinge culture.
– Experience an intimate and tropical holiday experience at Layana Resort.
– It was also the winner of “Top Hotel in Thailand” by TripAdvisor in 2017.
– The hotel consists of 51 spacious studios that have private balconies with mountain views, an ocean facing infinity swimming pool and a large Jacuzzi that rejuvenates and pampers you.
– Toren is a four-star boutique hotel that offers around 38 luxurious rooms.
– The intense lush decorations that the hotel offers aren’t just unique but extraordinary.
– The hotel is located into a two 17-century historical buildings and is situated at one of the most expensive part of Amsterdam – Keizergracht.
– Decoration and the interior is done with velvet wallpaper and purple, gold and black fabrics.
– This building is a kind of landscape that emerges from a hillside.
– An award winning architecture that complements the location which showcases the views of a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
– The hotel is located on a mystical island of Chile with picturesque fishing villages.
– The lodge’s beauty lies in its distinctive architecture that comes with its own boat for navigation within the hotel rooms.
– A hotel that has only eleven rooms with an outstanding restaurant that will tantalize your taste buds.
– Guests are given a choice to pick from a mere cozy room to spacious cottage suites outside with stunning lake views.
– Samling is perfect for a spontaneous night away or a small celebration with friends and family.
– This hotel represents the cosmopolitan face of the island and became the famous landmark for the royal and wealthy Athenians.
– Poseidonion comprises of 2 buildings with 2 types pf rooms – superior and deluxe that have private gardens offering amazing views.
– The hotel is situated on the island of Spetes which is also known as the island of Perfumes in English.
– Taveuni is set on the edge of a golden beach and is set amongst swaying coconut trees on the island of Fiji that is like a private hideaway like nowhere else in the world.
– Each villa of the island has its own private acre of land with its own swimming pool, beach and even personal staff.
– In 2017, Taveuni was awarded with “Australasia’s Leading Boutique Island Resort” award.
– A 16-rooms luxurious boutique hotel that is set in the Malbec Vineyards in Mendoza, Argentina.
– With ultra-modern designs and rotating art with customized wishes that has the area’s first Hamam and Spa, Entre Cielos is like a refreshing mint flavor.
– One of the 16 rooms of the hotel is the “Vineyard Loft” that is high above the vineyards and features an outdoor Jacuzzi with numerous skylights.