REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Post confirmation of services, you or any member of your group may cancel travel plans at any time by sending a written notification or an e-mail addressed to the Tabeer Tourism representative who made the booking, to our office.The same is applicable in case you want to make any change like the travel date or accommodation in your travel arrangements.
- All costs incurred due to amendment of any of the above issues, will be borne by the client.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
- In case your travel arrangements are affected by bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances, Tabeer Tourism will try its best to provide alternate dates for the package.
- In the event that a client is unable to travel on the tour originally booked by him/her, due to rejection of visas by the concerned embassy, the said client shall have the option to postpone his/her tour to any other future date or transfer his tour to any other tour and in such case the transfer fee for the transfer of the tour shall apply. However, if the client books and pays within the cancellation period and is unable to travel due to any reason whatsoever including non-availability of visas or any travel documents, the cancellation policy will apply.
Cancellation/ Amendment/ Refund policy:
- If trip cancelled / amended 14 days prior to the travel date, no cancellation / amendment charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended within 14 to 4 days prior to the travel date, 10% cancellation charges and no amendment charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended within 4 to 2 days prior to the travel date, 50% cancellation charges or 10% amendment charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended within 48 hours prior to the travel date, 100% cancellation charges or 25% amendment charges will be applicable.
- Some 5-star luxury Hotels may have non-cancellable / amendable policy so whilst booking please check with our agent.
- Refund will be made within the 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will depend on above mentioned cancellation policy, Terms & condition apply.
Pricing & Payment Policy
- Any itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- Tabeer Tourism will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. Cost will not be refunded for any non-utilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. Tabeer Tourism will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 21 days prior to the departure of the package.
- Rates are calculated on basis of special hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.