Turkey is famous for its beaches, artistic sites, shopping hubs and cruising destinations. It’s perfect for the ones who are looking for some adventure. Are you planning a trip to Turkey? Brace yourself and explore Turkey. Here’s all you need to know about the best places in Turkey or the key attractions of Turkey.
HIT ON THE BEACH
- If you want some hipster vibes, then check out the Kabak Bay. The valley is in the shadow of mountains with shallow waves. Tourists can lay down in the sun or engage into activities like fishing, boating, swimming or exploring the hidden destinations within the valley.
- Let loose the Bohemian charm in you within the Butterfly Valley which is among the best places to visit in Turkey. Any tourist can just laze around in a hammock while sipping on their favorite drink and enjoying a campfire with a music at the bar.
- A must, place to see in Turkey is Patara, which is the longest beach in Turkey. You can witness a sunset and moonrise at the same time from the top of a dune, if you’re lucky. It is absolutely enchanting!
- One of the key attraction of Istanbul, Turkey is the Prince’s Island. The best thing about this place is the silence with horse carriages and bicycles instead of motor vehicles.
INDULGE IN THE HISTORY
- One of the best places in Turkey is Cappadocia which is the result of a volcanic eruption. You can explore the place with the help of a horse ride or you can take an air balloon ride. Do not forget to sip on some Turkish tea.
- If your first destination of your visit is Istanbul, do not forget to visit the iconic Hagia Sofia which is the most popular one among all the attractions in Turkey. Hagia Sofia was a church which was built in the 6th Century and was later converted into a mosque some 900 years ago.
- You really can’t miss out on this place to see in Turkey. This historical site is the 8th Wonder of the World which is situated in an antique road that is gemmed with huge statues that have Persian and Greek Gods.
- Recently rose to fame is The City of Ephesus which was an active commercial center once upon a time. Though some of its ruins can still be seen which is captivating to the eye sight.
SHOP TILL YOU DROP
- Grand Bazar: Famous for jewelry, souvenirs, rugs, tea – almost everything to be precise. And yeah, the best for bargaining.
- The Egyptian Bazar: Do you love spice? Visit this bazar to discover some unfamiliar spices and dried fruits.
- Ottomania: Turkey’s largest retailer market for rugs and carpets.
- Sahaflar Carsisi: The best place of visit for the book lovers. It is a second-hand book bazar and one of the oldest in Turkey.
CRUISE YOUR WAY
- Voyages of Discovery, Istanbul is the most unique way of discovering many of Turkey’s places of visit.
- Thomson Cruises – Marmaris gives a tour of all the prominent places to see in Turkey like Hajia Sofia, Blue Mosque etc.
- MSC Crusies – Istanbul and Ephesus are the best cruises to discover Turkey if you’re a budget traveler. It covers the top-drawn tourist attractions like the city of Istanbul.
- Bosphorous Cruise which is the most overlooked, has a lot to offer. You can take a full Bosphorous tour by the ferry or yacht through the best places in Turkey.
Turkey is truly a destination that is rich in sights as well as sites. As you tick off the best places to visit in Turkey from your rundown, recall to stroll through the old remains where time halted; excite your faculties with the normal landscape; savor the top notch neighborhood food; and luxuriate the warm at the shorelines. This is the captivating Turkey!