Easiest Exit for Visa Change: Bus Drive to Oman
It is a known fact that Dubai is one of the most visited cities in the world, because of its magnificent attractions. The only problem is that tourists are only able to be inside the UAE for a certain period of time – that is until the validity of their Visas expire. What then? That is where Oman comes into the equation. Tourists usually want to extend their visit in Dubai, or the UAE in general; therefore, they need an easy and fast solution by which they can apply and get new visas, preferably without going back to their home countries. Oman is the most convenient solution for that, it offers one of the best exit packages for visa change.
For Kabayans (Filipino nationality), the option is there to go on a road trip for a couple of hours all the way to the Oman border by bus. There, they wait until their new UAE visa is approved, and are driven back to Dubai.
Oman is actually a tourist destination within itself, so your time there can be well-spent while waiting for your return to UAE. It is known with its beautiful desert mountains, calm lakes, and wide beaches. From the buzzing city life in the capital to the wondrous nature at the borders, you are guaranteed to find something to enjoy in Oman.
The exit packages to Oman involve the same concept as any exit package: exit stamp on passport, and new visa application. It is significantly cheaper though.
However, it has its conditions:
- It is valid only if you are from the Philippines
- You do not get on planes, you take a bus to the hotel in Oman, and a bus back once your UAE Visa is approved.
- The agency you deal with will apply for your Oman Visa first. Calm down, it is usually issued within one day and very cheap.
- You are driven to Oman (border crossed, passport stamped), and your agency applies your new UAE Visa.
- Wait for approval.
- New UAE visa is eventually approved.
- You are dropped back in Dubai.