14-Days Dubai (UAE) Visa
Have you been planning to visit the UAE or expecting your family to be here for a vacation? You can now process your visa with Tabeer Tourism.
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- A copy of the guarantor’s passport
- A copy of the guarantor’s Emirates ID
- Visitor’s passport copy (first and last page)
- Passport sized photo taken with a white background
- Visitor’s passport to be valid for a minimum of 6 months
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
*An additional security of up to AED 6,000 maybe be required to be given for certain visitors.
UAE - Single Entry - 14-Days Tourist Visa
- Consulate Fees
- Service Charges
- Additional Info
Terms & Conditions
- Visa Approval is up to immigration only.
- In case of any rejection, Tabeer is not responsible for the application charge.
- If a person does not leave UAE within the required time as per their visa, then all the fines will be paid by the Applicant / Sponsor of Applicant.
- In case of all kind of over stays or absconding of applicant, all the fines will be paid by Applicant / Sponsor of application.